Dalex SWIFT Advanced Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you have read and you agree that the terms and conditions governing the Dalex SWIFT Advance loan scheme shall apply. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not participate in this concessionary loan offer.
SWIFT Advance is an all-digital loan scheme which offers members access to instant funds against an established Credit score.
SWIFT Advance relies on the prospective client’s income level, loan repayment history, Dalex SWIFT balance and deposit frequency to arrive at the credit score.
“SWIFT” refers to Dalex SWIFT Contributory Investment Scheme.
“Income level” refers the monthly salary or wage of the prospective client.
“KYC” refers to Dalex Finance’s Know Your Customer (Commercial Division), Accra.
”Eligible clients” refers to clients who;
- Have met all Dalex Finance’s prequalification requirement .
- Have a Dalex SWIFT Advance account
“Interest rate” refers to the monthly interest charge of ________ (_%) which is applicable to the loan after the expiration of the first (1) month.
“Month” means a calendar month.
“USSD” refers to the short code procedure applicable to access the loan.
“Parties” refers to SWIFT and its clients who apply for the loan offered herein.
“PWA” refers to the web application designed to run on smart phones, tablet computers and other mobile devices which enable customers to gain access to SWIFT’s platform.
Terms and Conditions
The offer is exclusive to the clients of Dalex SWIFT Advance.
The minimum balance eligible for the concessionary loan shall be the sum of Five hundred Ghana Cedis (GH₵ 500.00).
- The offer shall commence from ___________, _______, 2021.
- Only offers accepted by the client shall be valid.
There shall be a _______% interest charge disbursed within the offer period.
Loan requests may be made via USSD or PWA.
Loan Processing and Disbursement
Loan processing and disbursement shall be instant once client meet his/her registration requirements.
- Clients’ repayment of the loans shall commence one (1) month following the loan disbursement date.
- A client may repay a loan by making a deposit via mobile money or debit card into their investment account.
- Any notice or other communication in connection with these terms and conditions (a “Notice”) shall be delivered;
- by hand or registered post by courier using a recognised courier company;
- in writing in English; and
- to the Party due to receive such Notice at its address, via email or text message.
- A Notice shall be effective upon receipt, and in the absence of evidence of earlier receipt, shall be deemed to have been received;
- if delivered by hand, when left at the address of the receiving Party’ if such delivery is during normal business hours;
- if sent by courier, forty eight (48) hours after same is sent;
- f sent by text message, Whatsapp or email, on the sending device indicating that the notice has been duly transmitted.
Failure of either SWIFT Advance to insist upon the performance of any term or condition in this Agreement, or to exercise any rights under this Agreement, will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of the future performance of any such term or condition, or the future exercise of any such right, and the obligations of the client with respect to such future performance will continue in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire Agreement between the Parties hereto in relation to the loans being offered by SWIFT Advance
This agreement may be amended at the sole discretion of SWIFT and notice of such an amendment shall be made in writing to the client.
If any of the terms and conditions contained in this offer are considered by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the court shall have the authority to limit such matters as the court deems proper in the circumstance and if any provision of this Agreement is void or unenforceable in part, it shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining portion of these terms and conditions.
The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed at all times by Ghanaian Law.
The Parties shall act in good faith to amicably settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this concessionary loan, including without limitation, any dispute as to the existence, scope, interpretation, validity, default or enforceability of these terms and condition. Any Dispute between the Parties shall be be determined by the High Court, Commercial Division, Accra.